Monday 9 December 2019

Hamburg and Sitges

On 30th Nov Teenage Fanclub played a wee hot 'n' sweaty 4-piece set at the excellent Clouds Hill Studios in Hamburg...

I love the Hamburger Kunsthalle and so I went back  for another mooch about...















Couldn't get near this chap for a proper view last time.






Ah, Gene Wilder...
I am reading A Gentleman In Moscow. I'm going to start coming out with phrases like "I have been known to scuff the parquet" and what not.

I recorded some drumming...


Then onwards to Barcelona and Sitges where we played a surprise festival set.
Norman onstage before the curtain went up....
...and after the curtain went up.
In Sitges I visited The Cau Ferrat Museum. Loved it.




















I ate paella on the seafront. Alas the Costa Dorada was out of their tiramisu. Means I'll have to go back another time.

And that was that. Nothing says "home" like a half hour airport taxi queue at 11pm at night in six degrees.

On an unrelated note - wouldn't it be great if we could vote Boris Johnson out?


No comments:

Post a Comment