Saturday 25 April 2020

Ma Hauns

Hello.

Jeez. Right?

I am trying to get out for regular, responsibly socially-distant jogs. (Recommended for physical and mental health). Yesterday (as I type) I was listening to BBC Radio 3 and they played this and I nearly started snapping my fingers and doing prancing high kicks:


But I never.

And then there's this:


I dug Quiz  (Michael Sheen as Chris Tarrant was a hoot).


I am digging Better Call Saul.

Modern Family continues to deliver.

And Limmy's Homemade Show is also worth a watch.

Gosh in terms of TV criticism - I could be the new Clive James.

I am also making my way through some shows by my favourite now deceased rapscallion.

  • Floyd On France? Tick!
  • Floyd Around The Med? Tick!
  • Floyd On Spain? Tick!
  • Next? Floyd In Italy...
They don't make 'em like that anymore.

My 11 year-old is getting on-board with Greg Jenner's Homeschool History.

Roman architecture! The power of faith! Negronis on the veranda! Celibacy! Seminarians playing football! If you missed Priest School (yes, yes, OK, you dragged it out of me - it features my music. Slap the cuffs on!) You can catch up here.


Oh - set the video! This is coming back! Sun 3rd May. 9pm. BBC Scotland.


The opening titles feature my theme music - an' ma hauns...

Btw - this seems like a worthy charity.

❤️ NHS. 

Stay safe. And try not to inject any bleach. x


No comments:

Post a Comment