Friday 5 March 2021

Me And Sandi Toksvig

Teenage Fanclub's new album "Endless Arcade" will be on Tim's Twitter Listening Party on Thursday 6th May. Now available on Bandcamp - here's the link. Surely that's as good an excuse as any to share this again:

I'm on to another Le Carré...

A pages long discussion between government departments about funding covert security and intelligence missions should be pretty dull, but Le CarrĂ© gives us a splendid passive aggressive comedy of manners. And there are great wee occasional phrases like this - describing George Smiley - "he sat like his own effigy".

Hooray for this from Onjali Rauf

I wrote the music for this TV trailer.

Nigella's quesadillas are doing it for me.

Laura Cantrell covers Freedy Johnston for Charity: hear her here.

Velvet Sheep asked me to recommend a song. But what did I choose?!? Find out here.

I've been writing music for a proposed children's TV show, and also a documentary about certain people on Lewis. More I cannot say.

I've been dipping into this gem of a book:

TV? Darren McGarvey's Class Wars; Murder In A Small Town; The Mandalorian; Futurama; Junior Bake Off...

Marcus Harben passed away. I didn't know him well but I liked him a lot. I hadn't seen him for years but when I think of him, he is smiling. Sincere condolences to his family and loved ones. I'll repost this.





No comments:

Post a Comment