Thursday 9 March 2023

Roll On Saturday...

To say I am very much looking toward to playing a short solo acoustic set opening for the great Robert Forster in Strathaven, Darkest Lanarkshire soon would be quite the understatement:


You can get Robert's new album "The Candle And The Flame" here.

In other out-of-the-ordinary news, one of my Bob Dylan drawings has made it on to a limited edition t-shirt.

And - just as exciting - a link to order it has made it on to the Expecting Rain fan site...

The t-shirt can be ordered from Union Music Store.


On TV I've been watching - and would recommend - Parole (BBC TWO)


If you like David Sedaris and you missed it here he is on Desert Island Discs.


See if you dig Green Boots on Bandcamp...


Don't forget about Teenage Fanclub's Oct/Nov tour of UK/Europe - tickets here.


On my instagram feed Toby Messenger said that this drawing...


...reminded him of Kirchner.

I googled Kirchner and had a go at drawing a portrait of him...

My friend Andreas said it looked a bit like Öyvind Fahlström so I googled Öyvind Fahlström...

And so it goes.


Here's some more art:


















































No comments:

Post a Comment