New Fanclub song...
For live news / album pre-order visit www.teenagefanclub.com
I enjoyed this:
..and this (well done, Sunny Sandler):
I just learned that Mario Adorf died earlier this year at the age of 95. He was in loads of films and TV shows including the BBC series Smiley's People. But he will always be Don Camillo to me.
And goodbye, Dolly...
A memory popped into my head of my once telling Alex Chilton about meeting, very briefly, Willie Nelson after a show at The Usher Hall in Edinburgh. Willie had time for everyone who waited outside his tour bus. He looked at you while you were talking to him, holding your gaze until you broke eye contact first. This reminded Alex of meeting Dolly Parton and her being so very sociable and generous with her time, chatting on longer than politeness required.
If you haven't read it, Dolly's letter to graduates of her Imagination Library is a thing of beauty.
To other matters.
I can recommend the lentil soup here:
I am still attending life drawing classes...
And meanwhile back at the ranch...
No comments:
Post a Comment