Friday 15 December 2017

"Miss Bartlett was unequal to the bath..."

I keep thinking about this...



Amazing film in my 'umble opining.

I was in good ol' London town this week for stuff. If I have free time I like to pop in to the National Gallery.

Three cheers for Canaletto.

I know - my phone-photo is somehow *better* than the original painting...
I saw Paddington in Paddington and took the opportunity to tell him how much I loved his work (Paddington 2 is a better sequel than The Godfather II).
Bear barely bare.
And I stopped the TARDIS from falling over in BBC Television Centre.


If you want to catch up with "The Force: The Story Of Scotland's Police" you can do so here. Worth it for archive footage of football hooliganism hyperbolically narrated by Archie "Apocalypse Now" Macpherson. And the best graffiti ever; directed at Frankie Vaughn and daubed by the hand of a defiant, chib-inclined native of Easterhouse  I enjoyed providing the music for this series.

Tomorrow is the last episode of Best Laid Plans on Channel 4; another series I've enjoyed creating music for. Stop me if I'm boring you.

I am giving this a go:


It's a demure hoot.
...She looked around as much to say, 'Are you all like this?'...
 ...The clergyman, inwardly cursing the female sex, bowed and departed with her message...
...'My dear,' said the old man gently, 'I think that you are repeating what you have heard older people say. You are pretending to be touchy...Now, this was abominably impertinent, and she ought to have been furious. But it is sometimes as difficult to lose one's temper as it is difficult at other times to keep it... 
Oh, if you want to purchase some Camera Obscura-related art for a good cause - click here.

You can buy "Bonjour" my album with Harry Pye here.

And you can pre-order my "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite" album here.

Carry on up the Khyber.

No comments:

Post a Comment