Monday 4 March 2019

Sydney, Brisbane & Auckland

Before we go any further - you are aware of this new song recorded a few weeks go in Hamburg, right?


From Melbourne we flew to Sydney; Coogee Beach to be precise. A wee place called A Fish Called Coogee = splendid fresh, grilled Barramundi...


#selfie
hmm.
Try saying that after a couple of glasses of Penola Estate.
Magician recommendation.
Fancy hotel pool, Brisbane.
Halfway opened the show. John "16 Lovers Lane" Willsteed on guitar.
We met Leo blinkin' Sayer at the airport!

Auckland was groovy. My first time in NZ.



I visited Auckland art gallery and took the free tour which was great. I loved "The Photographer's Shadow".






\

















Follow the Monet:



















Selfie at the exceptional Scarecrow cafe
Yum + Yum.
Nice spicy lentil soup.

"I'm telling' you - it was Leo Sayer!"
Functional design. I approve.
All shows fun. We said hello to legendary Scottish promoter Stuart Clumpas in Auckland. 

And so to Vancouver (with a 4 hour stopover in LA). I tried to watch The Nun for a laugh on the flight, but self-respect kicked in.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment