Saturday 5 June 2021

Love Him Till Your Arms Break

I read one page of this (page 33 if you must know) and had to get it. 

And I was glad I did. Should I try Cider With Rosie?

Now reading Marcovaldo by Italo Calvino cos I dug the 5 x stories dramatised by Toby Jones for BBC Radio 4:

Every time I read any dialogue from Marcovaldo I hear the voice of Mackenzie Crook...

I've been watching good ol' Ripping Yarns.


Wonder if I could rock an Inverness cape the way Iain Cuthbertson does in Murder At Moorstones Manor? Probably not.

I'm enjoying the latest series of Inside Number 9 (d'uh). Adrian Dunbar's turn was especially spiffing.

Pat Nevin on Camera Obscura is a nice read.

Hooray for Alexei Sayle on Desert Island Discs.

This doc is a hoot:

And as for this...

...I'm not usually one for swearing but - blinkin' heck!

This is on i-player...


...in case you missed my titles music. I mean, why else would you watch it, right? Kidding!! Jackie Kay's poem about friendship is grand.

Laura Cantrell covering Bonnie Tyler? Don't mind if I do....

Glad of all the positive feedback for Teenage Fanclub "Endless Arcade" Be nice to play live again...

I've been writing some dub reggae-ish music for a thing. No really. I'll tell you later.

Fare thee well, my jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment