Saturday 30 April 2011

Warm fruit salad, Arthur Lowe & Waylon Jennings

I remember having some barbecued cinnamon pineapple in a restaurant in Sao Paulo donkeys ago and it was delia-licious. Lately I've been chopping up fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberries, grapes, kiwi fruit, banana, whatever (make it your own; I'm easy-osy ), sprinkling with cinnamon and squirting a smidgeon of lemon juice and sticking it in the oven. A bit of vanilla ice cream on the side doesn't hurt. There. Flowers and cards to the usual address.

Something else I like apart from warm fruit salad? Erm...I like the fact that someone had the bright idea to ask the late Arthur Lowe to narrate the Mr Men.... and that someone else got the late great Waylon Jennings to sing the theme tune to The Dukes Of Hazzard:




If this was an on-line diary I'd tell you about my yoga class this week.

*beat*

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I am your and Teenage Fanclub fan!!I am brazilian and I could not buy tickets for the show in Sao Paulo (11/may).But there's a rumor of a show on the 10th.Please confirm!!!Few tickets went on sale for the show in SP!!
    Sorry for my bad english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *If* I hear that a new show is confirmed - I will quickly try and tweet and put it on facebook.

    ReplyDelete