Sunday 12 February 2017

Berlin-Hamburg-Copenhagen-Bergen


First of all, a reminder that if you like this:


...or this:


..you can pre-order the new album here.

Here is a fun video.

The Teenage Fanclub bandwagon rolls on. Here is the view from my bunk on the tour bus:



Berlin venue
"O would some power the gift to gie us..."
"...to see ourselves as others see us."

Monkey Lightstand, Berlin.
Untitled.
"I hear you do good schnitzels here. Hmm? Oh you're a hairdressers..."
"Short back and sides, please. I'll put gel in it myself later."
Job done. Auf wiedersehen!
When in Rome and all that... *burp*
Schnitzel + excellent wine glass, Hamburg.
Hamburg venue.
Stairs onto the stage in HAMBURG.
Copenhagen venue.
Exotic crisps.
Danish baking...
Downing tools in Copenhagen (I didn't get a photo of our stage dancer...)
Tour bus view.
Window shopping, Bergen.
Norwegian fish & chips?
Dreadful.
Pre-soundcheck, Bergen.
And now: I am reading "The Diving-Bell & The Butterfly" and trying to overdose on crisps.

Tonight should be fun.


Takk!

No comments:

Post a Comment