Wednesday 1 August 2018

comme ci comme ça

Oh it's you. Hello there.

Lately I've been doing music for a radio doc and a couple of documentary films, and also a couple of projects for BBC and STV.

I was filmed playing piano in Glasgow Central Station for a thing (don't ask) (actually do) (no don't - I can't tell anyone about it yet).

And I was very chuffed to hear a couple of pieces from my "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite" album on this BBC TV doc about Tacita Dean.

Recently I caught a couple of Monsieur Hulot films at the good ol' GFT, bringing back memories of my mum taking me to see "Playtime" when I was wee.



Loved reading "Swimming To Cambodia" at last. I think I caught the last few minutes of the film on Channel 4 yonks (and I mean yonks) ago. Somehow it popped into my head again and I decided to pick up the book.

This first episode of "Life In Pieces" made me laugh.

This is a moving film.



Loved this Moth story. Made sure my children heard it and took what they could from it.

The disaster of Brexit continues to humiliate but this Twitter thread was a welcome distraction.

Upcoming Teenage Fanclub live dates here.

Y'all know Tracyanne & Danny and The Pastels are playing in Paisley on 13th Oct, right?

I'll leave you with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment