Friday 24 August 2018

The Wisdom of Einstein


Well I liked it.

Episode 2 of "Tara & George" is available now. A very moving listen. (I wonder if Brexit will have a positive impact on issues of homelessness, healthcare, mental health, poverty, food bank dependency, etc.? Just kidding.)

I enjoyed playing Hebden Bridge (sweatiest gig ever) then the Green Man Festival (Goan fish curry a particular highlight) with TFC last weekend. More gigs to come, of course.


A certain 8 year-old asked me if she could join Teenage Fanclub if she learns guitar. I managed to change the subject.

I dipped into the late, lamented Anthony Burdain's "Kitchen Confidential"- rascal that he was - a few years ago and I enjoyed this article in particular. I'd never seen his show "Parts Unknown" so I found the episode on Scotland on Netflix (Season 5). Recommended. (Beautifully shot!). Deep friend haggis with chips and cheese and curry sauce. Wha's like us?

Fat Girl, Interrupted is a brilliantly told story from The Moth. Just realised how the opening line plants a seed...

Some Tracyanne & Danny news coming soon...


Oh, I fancy checking out this, btw...







No comments:

Post a Comment