Wednesday 26 September 2018

The Roads And The Miles To Dundee An' That

I just had a nice wee trip to bonnie Dundee.


The McManus, the V&A, the Discovery, Desperate Dan's statue, Tony Macaroni, Boots the chemist, etc....


My favourite thing was the selection of b&w photographs of children by Joseph McKenzie in the McManus...

On the way home I got a wee look at Doune Castle where Monty Python And The Holy Grail was filmed....

Taunter's day off
I recommend Wajib, btw...



...crackin' film.

Delighted to learn that The Force: The Story Of Scotland's Police (for which I provided music) has been shortlisted for a Scottish BAFTA.

Zoinks! Tickets are now on sale for all Teenage Fanclub live shows including Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and US. More info here.

And as I type, this Friday I'll be performing a set at The Seven Song Club in The Tron, Glasgow. Finlay Macdonald (with whom I have played in Speedboat, BMX Bandits and Teenage Fanclub) is doing a set too. See you there?







No comments:

Post a Comment