Thursday 13 September 2018

We'll do all the law's allowing / Tomorrow I'll be right back plowing

So this was a hoot (screening courtesy of the Glasgow Dr Who Society):



"Under The Wire" is a very powerful doc that puts so many of our "problems" in perspective. Paul Conroy is amazing.



Oh - I'm at The Tron, Glasgow on 28th Sept. Performing 7 x songs.



What to sing? Maybe some stuff from this.

I got into a honky-tonk state of mind the other night. Some Webb Pierce, Wynn Stewart...and I do love Hank....



Better Call Saul. Am I right?

I am making music for a 3-part Scottish political TV doc which should be v. interesting. The director has made some other powerful political documentaries. Watch this space.

Upcoming Teenage Fanclub live shows (UK/Hong Kong/Japan/Australia*/New Zealand/) here.

Upcoming Tracyanne & Danny live shows (UK/Europe) here.

I like dipping into The Moth. This is quite something. And so is this.

You'll have heard about this?:


And that's that.

*(must remember to invite Kath & Kim)

No comments:

Post a Comment