Monday 21 January 2019

Rock N Roll and Cheesecake

As you may have heard, Euros Childs will playing live with Teenage Fancub on our upcoming shows.


Here's a wee gem from the man himself...


And this is another one from the album he made with Norman.

Say - Tracyanne & Danny are heading to the North American West Coast soon.


Tickets links here.

Tell your pals.


Maybe they'll play this:


I dug these docs on the drums and bass. Roll on Lenny Kaye's guitar.

Stewart Copeland made me want to be drummer after my big sister took me to see The Police (supported by The Cramps) at Glasgow Apollo. May 1979. I was 8 years old (!!).

This is the back of the body warmer I used to wear to primary school:

 

This lemon cheesecake recipe is a doozy, by the by.

I've written some piano music for a pianist and some quiz show music for a quiz show.

And that's about it.

Erm...As Ringo once ad-libbed on an episode of This Is Your Life when his guest anecdote wasn't quite hitting the bullseye: "I'm dying up here".

Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment