Wednesday 31 July 2019

Diary Of A Nobody

As I type, last night Teenage Fanclub played the Kelvingrove Bandstand. 

"An' we are like that tae Leo Sayer..."
Beautiful venue, great night. 

Might not stuff myself with a Mother India curry before showtime in future - but what the hey.

Things I have recently liked (apart from a Mother India curry):


Episodes 1 & 2 of The Diary Of A Nobody read by Arthur Lowe.

Old episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

John Cooper Clarke on Desert Island Discs (I've still never seen him live...)

Zootropolis...

Photograph...



and Wildlife.

I'm re-reading the Great Gatsby. 


And I've bought my ticket to see "Billy Connolly - The Sex Life Of Bandages".  I do love Billy.

Oh - Teenage Fanclub are coming to Germany in November. 


We play Rolling Stone Park in Europa Park, and  Rolling Stone Beach in Weissenhauser Strand.

Before then there's The Boaty Weekender and the Leith Theatre, Edinburgh. All live dates here.

Anyone going to see Camera Obscura at St Luke's, Glasgow on Monday and Tuesday next week? Good.

Toodle pip and #StopBrexit...

No comments:

Post a Comment