Tuesday 22 September 2020

You've Got a Friend In Bob

Yippee!  Bob's back with Theme Time Radio Hour - all about Whiskey 

And it's TWO hours (count 'em)!

I love a good candid photo...

And yes, he sure did play this forever gem - written by the great Amy Allison.

Aww, Laura...

Two weeks ago I hadn't seen any of the Toy Story films. (I still haven't seen any of the Star Trek films, but let's not get into that here...)

Now I've seen all four and I have the emotional scars to prove it. Toy Story 2: the sequence with (the great) Randy Newman's "When She Loved Me" is a mascara-thinin' heartbreaker. Toy Story 3: no spoilers but, well, when the toys all start holding hands - my bottom lip is going just thinking about it...

Sorry (not sorry) to mention this doc again: Hannah Currie's "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore" has been nominated for a Grierson Documentary Award.  It's a lovely short film about stoicism and love. I was glad to help with music...

I am halfway through "Des". Enjoying isn't the word, (obvs) but it is a quality production. Compelling.

Seen/heard this? 

Thinking about reading "Morrissey And Marr: The Severed Alliance". Should I?

Oh! Monday 28th Sept, 9pm - save the date, if you dig "Strangeways Here We Come"...

A propos of nothing, here is my latest Composing Showreel (tell your TV/filmmaker pals):

Adios x

No comments:

Post a Comment