Thursday 27 January 2022

What did Kermit Say When He Climbed The Hill?...

..."I, muppet."

If the 8 and 3 quarters year-old me had been told that one day Andy Summers would like one of my tweets, I'd have said, "Wow, great! Erm...What's Twitter? This is 1979. I don't even know about CEEFAX..."

I was glad to see "Beyond Burns" repeated on BBC Scotland . Directed by Alison Pinkey, it's a wee gem. I was glad to compose the music.

I've been keeping drawing in my own imitable style and sharing on Instagram, etc. Thanks to anyone who has offered encouraging comments. I do them for fun and to relax. And in terms of addictions it's cheaper than other vices. Here's a selection...




















PS: Farewell, Barry Cryer. Spoken of so fondly. You made a lot of people smile and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment