Friday 20 May 2022

Writings and Drawings

 Apparently I spend too much money on stamps and postcards...


I saw Scottish Opera's Don Giovanni. My second Mozart opera.  It was fab.

I can recommend this BBC Sounds Putin podcast.

Started watching Conversations With Friends.

I enjoyed working on the music for "Great British History Hunters". (I may have been slightly influenced by the wonderful The Detectorists which I have just started re-watching; like spending easy time with an old pal you haven't seen in yonks.)

Loved this (thanks, BAFTA Scotland):

Meanwhile....

"Inside Central Station" is coming back for a 4th series so I had to go and mime playing the piano that sits on Glasgow Central concourse. 

Pretend piano a few days ago.

A fellow traveller got his phone out and asked if I could play The Yellow Rose Of Texas. Reader, I couldn't.

Enjoying this. Finely overwritten.

This orange almond cake recipe (no butter, no flour) is still glorious.

And still I draw... 

Try and spot Russ Abbot, Terry Jones, Colin Welland, Bela Lugosi, Walt Disney, Dean Martin, Roger Lloyd-Pack, me, poor Sally Hawkins again (sorry again, Sally!), Iain Cuthbertson, Andy Stewart, John Thaw, Dennis Potter, Patrick McGoohan, Lance Percival, Colin Jeavons, George Kennedy and Nigel Bruce....

































No comments:

Post a Comment