Thursday 30 June 2022

Modern Life Spoils So Much That Is Pleasant

Well done, The New Yorker:

Picked this up:
Seems fun:

This is great - snappier than Chandler.

I can see me reading more of the Parker novels...

I enjoyed chatting about 3 x tracks I would recommend to anyone for the Listen Up podcast: Ben Vaughn Combo, Paul Bryan & Morricone.  Here is the Spotify link - or here it is on Mixcloud

I am writing music for a couple of TV documentaries.

Sometimes I send pictures of my drawings to their subjects (via managers/agents). I sent this to Michael Palin:

Reply: "Michael has seen your drawing and asked me to pass on his thanks - it made him smile!"

And I'm reliably informed that John Byrne was "very tickled" by this:

*Here's an article*  about an exhibition in aid of the National Brain Appeal featuring some of my drawings (of Elvis) alongside all other kinds of folks. 27-30 July at the Fitzrovia Gallery 

And here are some more sketches...





























See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.... *vroom*

No comments:

Post a Comment