Monday 15 June 2015

Dance



On Saturday I went the matinee performance of the Dance School Of Scotland's annual show at the swanky Theatre Royal. I think that's the third time I've been and I loved it - as I always do. I 'm a frustrated dancer. The first time I saw West Side Story I wanted to skip down the street in plimsouls clicking my fingers. Then I remembered I lived in Lanarkshire.



Here, again, is my recent appearance on BBC Radio Scotland's "Classics Unwrapped". (That's me on the left...):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02t97h3



Did I mention I have an album out called "Music For String Quartet, Piano And Celeste" that you can buy here btw?

Just found out I will be working on the music for a new TV series that I can't tell you about, so yay for that.

The other day my six-year old asked me a question:

"Is there an answer for everything?"

If you have 25 mins to spare you might enjoy Houdini's Death Defying Spectacular by Jay Capperauld:


Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment