Thursday 2 July 2015

Lambswool jumper

Yesterday was hottest day of the year so I bought a lambswool jumper, of course.

I also attended the BAFTA Scotland AGM and listened to a podcast of Omid Djalili on the Radio 3 Essential Classics. He's one of those folks whose laugh makes you laugh.

On Monday I saw Robert Carlyle's The Legend Of Barney Thomson. Bobby gives a good performance, commendable for its lack of vanity. And Glasgow scrubs up well in the cinematography.

On Tuesday I saw We Are Many. Very inspiring, powerful and emotional. Lots of people should see this film.

 
In other news I am working on music for a new documentary series and composing music for a collaborative project with other composers which I don't think I can't tell you about. Although one or two folk do seem to be blogging about it...

Meanwhile The Vaselines headline the Scooter Tent at Wickerman Festival on 24th July and Camera Obscura have some live shows coming up (UK, US & Mexico).

Oh! And I am am off to Spain next week to drum with the amazing Laura Cantrell for a couple of shows! Ay caramba!

And you can still buy this on white vinyl, CD or download.

Hasta la vista, muchachos.




No comments:

Post a Comment