Thursday 24 December 2015

Shang-A-Lang

I watched this and loved it. I remember the trailers when Channel 4 was just starting. I think I had just turned 12....




Oh and this was a great watch too. Roy Hudd's bit had me overcome with emulsion...




It's Christmas Eve as I type and we're over 2.5k plays for this. Yay.




I just completed music for an advert and the client is "over the moon" with the music - so yippee for that.

Hope Santa brings me the Brian Blessed autobiography I politely requested.


Carey Lander's Just Giving page has now raised over £84k for a good cause.

And if ever get the chance to see The Bay City Rollers at a sold out Barrowlands in the run up to christmas, I guarantee you will have a good time...




P'Tang, Yang, Kipperbang - uh.




No comments:

Post a Comment