Wednesday 3 May 2017

I Feel Like A Record That's Scratched

Those nice people at Clash magazine have premiered a new video by Gordon Beswick for "I Feel Like A record That's Scratched" - a track from the forthcoming album "Bonjour" my me and Harry Pye.

When Harry sent me the words, the music seemed to flow quite easily.

This track features Kevin Eldon impersonating Richard Attenborough in Brighton Rock...



Pre-order now on CD/LP/Digital (get some songs right now on i-tunes).

I liked The Handmaiden.


I discovered a smashing piece by Messiaen thanks to C Duncan on BBC Scotlands' Classics Unwrapped here.

I've watched Episode 1, Series 1 of Line Of Duty. No spoilers!

I am writing music for a top secret TV project.

I've got my ticket to see Bob Dylan this weekend.

Em...please, Father, that is all I can remember.

Voice of Priest: "Say two hail marys and make a good act of contrition."




No comments:

Post a Comment