Saturday 7 August 2021

Tally-ho!

I was chuffed to provide the music for "Peter And The Oboe" - a short animation, written and read by Bernard MacLaverty...

On the subject of charming: this doc was directed by Alison Pinkney and I was glad to do the music. And I was glad to see it pop up again on BBC Scotland.

I made up a Dad Joke. Rock Rock. Who's There? Elvis. 

I received my copy of the work_kspace ep:

The first song alone - called "Song" - is a wee beauty. More here.

Stranger Things Season 2? Tick. Two thumbs up.

I thought The Krull House - as recommended by Harriet Gilbert on BBC4's A Good Read - was great. Dark and grim. And relevant.

Now reading this...

As I type Teenage Fanclub are on the eve of playing our first socially distanced gig in yonks. In Cardiff.  Yikes.

During recent rehearsals the chat turned to the guitar John Lennon used for Double Fantasy.


This led me to this article.

And to this wee peach which I hadn't listened to in a while...


So. Cardiff then. Tally-ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment