Friday 3 September 2021

Rub It In

I dug this; ç'était sombre. (Must re-watch the film it inspired sometime):

Layng Martine, Jr. (father of Tucker who produced Camera Obscura's album "Desire Lines") wrote my favourite Elvis song. I enjoyed his autobiography... Benny Goodman comes out of it well and Muhammad Ali's cameo is splendid. 

There's a good overall lesson about perseverance for anyone who is or wants to be creative...



All of which reminds me of this this groovy thing.

Now I'm reading some more Simenon...

The final episode of Stranger Things 3 was an emotional rollercoaster. Recent viewing also include Series 3 of Ghosts; 9/11 Inside the President's War Room and Vigil.

I was glad to work on music for this charming doc, directed by Alison Pinkney, about peat diggers on Lewis. Wed 8th Sept, 7.30pm on BBC One.


Check here for upcoming Teenage Fanclub activity... 

I'm off to listen to ABBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment