Thursday 3 March 2022

Only Absorb Information


I was glad to be musically involved with this, by Harry Pye and Gordon Beswick...


Here's John Cacavas on Telly Savalas on the psychological power of keeping your own counsel:


Currently reading Dante's Hell, as translated by Alasdair Gray.

"Worst grief...is happiness recalled in misery".
I enjoyed this from Armando Iannucci on Bach and how making films might parallel composing music.

I am working on music for a couple of things I can't mention for now. *he typed enigmatically*

And...the hits just keep on coming. I continue to sketch for fun and relaxation, posting them on Instagram because some folk seem to like them...






















The usual apologies to:
Dick Van Dyke, Kenneth Williams, Bob Mortimer, John Noakes, James Gandolfini, Yul Brynner, Telly Savalas, Dennis Franz, Chet Baker, Maria Callas's granny looking unconvinced about something, Natalie Wood, Jim McLean, Archie Macpherson, Terry Wogan, John Cale, George 'Rasputin' Harrison, James Garner and Sita The Romanian Rescue Pup.

Farewell, Jan. I liked Meg & Mog when I was wee. And I loved Haunted House.


No comments:

Post a Comment