Friday 25 March 2022

"You'll Love It"

So you do know that Teenage Fanclub hit the road again quite soon? 


Ticket links here.

I never saw Private Schulz back in the day but I took the notion to give it a go. Pressing play on these old BBC productions is a delicious wee taste of time travel. 

I'll say it again: I do wish the BBC would release their production of The Little World Of Don Camillo on DVD. Maybe it's been lost forever. *weeps* Anyone know a way of finding out?

I'm also dipping back into The League Of Gentlemen. (This was regular evening viewing when Teenage Fanclub were recording the Man-Made album in Chicago.) Geoff Tipps remains one of many highlights....

"In the jungle?!?"

I've got at least three books on the go at the one time. Not a good habit. I'm savouring the almost-finished John Cacavas biog...

My TV music has popped up in a few places recently:

And Beechgrove (BBC Scotland, BBC TWO) is coming back. Hooray. I am working on more TV/film music stuff. More anon.

Still sketching for fun...

















Apologies:
Christopher Lee, James Bolam, Tony Hart, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Capaldi, Michael Elphick, Johnny Ball, Pete & Dud, Russell Harty, Nigel Hawthorne (no really), Sita, Marilyn Monroe and (Scotland's own Marilyn Monroe)... Dee Hepburn (my first crush).

No comments:

Post a Comment