Monday 14 November 2016

14th Of November Already

L-R: Stewart Webster (violin), Justine Watts (violin), Sharron Griffiths (harp), Emma Peebles (viola) and John Davidson (cello). Hamilton Mausoleum, 11th Nov 2016.

Last week I had an amazing couple of days rehearsing, then recording, new music with soloists from The Scottish Festival Orchestra in Hamilton Mausoleum, Lanarkshire. More about this project in good time. Hashtag excited.

Sad at the passing of both Leonard Cohen and Leon Russell. I always loved Willie Nelson singing "A Song For You".

"And when my life is over, remember when we were together,
We were alone and I was singing my song for you"...


I just read this. Hope I have time to visit Las Meninas next time I am in Madrid.

Vegetarians look away. I just made a thing with Italian sausage, frozen peas, garlic, onions, olive oil, dods of fromage frais and mascarpone, drop of milk, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and yon bowtie pasta. Yum. De nada.

As I type TFC hit the road again tomorrow(eek). First stop Inverness. All dates here.

Talking of gigs; some great footage of Bob in '66 here:





No comments:

Post a Comment