Monday 22 January 2018

Neoclassical Cardigan Baroque Pop

Exciting weekend.

On Friday night Margherita Taylor gave a track from my "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite" album a spin on Classic FM.


On Saturday I got to show off my line in knitwear in The Herald newspaper:

Woolly tie & cardigan by Next & River Island, coat by Cancer Research UK shop, Byres Rd, Glasgow.
Link to article here

Earlier in the week Clash Magazine premiered "Beam" from the album citing "innate invention and sweet emotional pull". Ocht. Nice of them.

Next Wed 24th Jan I'll be on BBC Radio Scotland talking to Janice Forsyth (forsooth!)

And next Friday Jan 26th the album will finally be released...


You can still order (signed) CDs or limited heavyweight vinyl LPs -  and Digital Download - here.

In other news, you can order Ciara Maclaverty's new poetry pamphlet here.



The esteemed Liz Lochhead says of Ciara's work:
These poems – in the voice of a woman, a mother, a good neighbour of the here-and-now are light-but-deep, often funny, always generous, accessible, inclusive, deeply humane, celebrating small things that say some very big things indeed.
(Liz's own Desert Island Discs episode is a crackin' listen btw.)

I recently re-watched "Raiders Of The Lost Ark". Something jumped out at me.

I keep listening to this after hearing it on Classic FM.


And before I go, click here to find the secret of eternal happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment