Tuesday 2 January 2018

Waltzin' Into January

It's January...


Stuff I have recently consumed:

The return of The League Of Gentlemen;
Three quarters (so far) of  City Of The Death;
Peter Capaldi's last hurrah;
One third of Trouble In Mind (thanks, Santa);
The first episode of Little Women;
A wee bit too much festive food.

I'm looking forward to the new series of Inside Number Nine.

And I wouldn't say no to the addition of a Glasgow date on Bob's new European tour.

Talking of too much food, btw, Glaswegians who have not tried Chaakoo Bombay Cafe - I can recommend it...

On Jan 11th you can see this short musical doc on the big screen at the GFT as part of their Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts event:


My new album "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite", recorded with brilliant soloists from the Scottish Festival Orchestra, is released on CD/LP/DL on Friday 26th January.
"Transporting Chamber Music" ★ ★ ★ ★ (Mojo)
"Sublime" 7/10 (Uncut)
You can pre-order it here.

You can join my mailing list here.

Tinkety-tonk!


No comments:

Post a Comment