Tuesday 16 January 2018

To Tom Cruise...Signed, Squiggle MacSquiggle

Yikes. I've been signing some Hamilton Mausoleum Suite LPs (limited edition, heavyweight vinyl) for mail order...


You can still click to order CDs/LPs here.

My interview with the Skinny is now on-line here.

The other day I was interviewed by John Toal on BBC Ulster's Classical Connections Show. You can hear me gab from around 1 hour 27 mins - link here.

And if you have the STV player app, you can watch my interview on STV2's "Live At 7.30" show here (from around 3mins 30). Learn the truth about my phone calls with Tom Cruise.

But enough about me.


The other day I attended the Blueprint night of Scottish DIY short films at the good ol' GFT. OK, OK - I was there because this was being shown, but the whole night was great. Special mention goes to Daniel Cook's indescribable "The Kind And I". Here's a clip  - but if you ever get the chance to see the whole shebang on a big screen - see it.


Oh - if you missed The Story Of Scotdisc, it's a hoot. There are 17 days left to watch as I type...







No comments:

Post a Comment