Friday 26 January 2018

Today's the day...

*cheers, applause, trumpet fanfare*

My "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite" is finally released...


Available from all good record stores, digital stores and from www.francismacdonald.com

Earlier this week I was interviewed by Janice Forsyth on BBC Radio Scotland . You can listen from 6 mins 35 seconds (btw - Teenage Fanclub don't really waste time playing video games when recording - I'll burble anything when I'm live on radio...).

Nice review from hi-fi news:


Also I thought this review was pretty insightful and (*coughs*) positive.

And here's another incriminating interview, courtesy of Test Pressing webzine...


The live premiere in Hamilton Mausoleum itself next month  is oversubscribed, but soon we'll be announcing another performance in a beautiful venue in Helensburgh. Keep March 13th free in your diary if you're interested.

I'll leave you with that time Rembrandt painted my portrait...

photo by David Boni




No comments:

Post a Comment