Monday 28 September 2015

New Soundtrack Album, etc.


A wee while ago I provided the soundtrack to the acclaimed feature-length theatrical documentary "Building Jerusalem" (New Black Films). It's an engaging, highly watchable look at England's historic 2003 World Cup win in Australia against Australia. Star kicker Jonny Wilkinson is a particularly, um, interesting talking head - obsessive, determined and heroic. In whichever order you please.

Working on this project was a great experience, as was the red carpet premiere at the Empire, Leicester Square in London a wee while ago. 

The DVD was released a couple of weeks ago.

Now the soundtrack is available to order here on i-tunes.

Tell your pals.

Meanwhile I've just had a nice couple of days in North Berwick where I stumbled across a unique rock formation on the beach.


On the way back to Glasgow I paid a visit to Edinburgh Gallery of Modern Art where there is a Douglas Gordon exhibition List Of Names (Random) which apparently comprises a list of the people the artist can remember ever meeting.


I found a certain singer/songwriter lurking amid the many:


Before I go, the amazing Carey Lander has now raised close to £43k for Sarcoma UK.

Right, I'm away now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment